Monday 10 February 2014

Pretty in Pink

When I came across this beautiful pastel pink coat in REISS over the weekend, I was in love. I'm not sure whether it was the upcoming Valentines influence or the fact that I am a sucker for anything pastel at the minute (Spring just can't come around fast enough) but there was no stopping it, I was 100%, all-singing, all-dancing, pirouetting-around-the-shop in love. I have to have it.


At £265 it is not cheap, however I honestly believe this coat will get worn.....alot. I am yet to convince myself to part with the cash but I did spend my Sunday afternoon dreaming up outfit inspiration. Here's how I would style it - day and night. How would you style it?



Reiss Mandarin Collar Coat Blush £265.00 - here
Topshop MOTO Grey Jean £38.00 - here
Olivia Burton Watch £72.00 -here
Topshop Floral Satin Cami £28.00 - here
DUNE Black Pony Tassel Slipper £125.00 - here (similar by H&M here)
ZARA Striped Dress £29.99 - here
ALDO Livergnano Heels £60.00 - here
ASOS Double Jewel Earrings £10.00 - here


xx

1 comment:

  1. If you're blogging about fashion you should totally sign up to an affiliate program. Claire (from Urban Outfitters Marketing) x

    ReplyDelete