Tuesday 27 May 2014

Fashion Inspiration: Bank Holiday BBQ

So I know this is primarily a food blog but when I discovered Polyvore whilst reading another blog, I knew I had to create a post.

Its such a great website that allows you to browse mood and inspiration boards, design your own, and shop your finds - all in the same place! I am still new to it but so far I am having lots of fun with this new creative outlet and experimenting with everything they have to offer.

So here's my very first creation, following on from my last BBQ post - what I would wear to a bank holiday BBQ. Really this look works for any relaxed, outside event. I am obsessed with a white and blue colour palette at the minute - so clean and crisp, and I think that the gold studded sandals with the straw fedora give it the perfect boho vibe.



I hope to be making a lot more of these but dont worry I wont turn this into a fashion blog! If you do want see the rest of my creations and be kept up to date, follow my Polyvore page: http://bakeitblonde.polyvore.com/

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment